Are you interested in applying to develop or consult on an online course? Have you been shortlisted for an interview or been offered a position, and want to know what online course development is all about? Well, this page is for you!
We’ve interviewed two subject matter experts (SMEs) who have shared with us their insights on the course development process, the expectations for work and quality, and the benefits they’ve gained from their involvement in these projects.
Click on the following links/questions to find out more about developing a course for TRU Open Learning: (links coming soon!)
- Course developers introductions
- What motivated you to apply to do this course development/consulting work?
- What was the most beneficial aspect of this work, both professional and personally?
- What were the most challenging aspects of this work?
- What surprised you about this work?
- What advice would you give a new Developer or Consultant?